panda
Member
I have Netflix in the USA. Not sure what your country is but Iqiyi is not available over here. I'm glad there are different ways to stream this series.Iqiyi is not available in my country so I will try to find it in Netflix.
I have Netflix in the USA. Not sure what your country is but Iqiyi is not available over here. I'm glad there are different ways to stream this series.Iqiyi is not available in my country so I will try to find it in Netflix.
When you watch the Intro you will notice they have The Bad, The Crazy, The Wild, and The Good. I loved the character who was "The Good". He was just so sweet and adorable and also very smart! I liked the leading lady too. She was "The Wild" but if you ask me, I thought she was very competent, and sensible but way too trusting.In one sitting, I was able to watch the entire thing, and the resolution was perfect. I enjoy the chemistry between K and Sool Yeol. The acting by these two was superb. The rest of the cast is just as good. These people represent personalities that are chaotic.