(Awesome) 'Adult' Kabuto Belt Review

SasukeKenzan

Not just Your Average Reviewer
You know what's called awesome? THIS is called awesome!

Today I got one great opportunity to bring my take on the Modded Kabuto Belt and boy it was awesome! The customer (Jeremy) that Jon modded this belt for is probably still awake playing with it or deciding where to display it :P

*Squeaks* STILL looks awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18sAfyOqVjA"]Kamen Rider Kabuto - 'Adult' Kabuto Belt Review[/ame]

Visit Custom Workz @ http://custom-workz.blogspot.com/
 
Last edited:
Very nice. The only thing I'd nitpick about was that the clock-up buckle should say "CLOCK UP" first/before the sound effects play (which should be an easy enough of a fix since it's a custom-made piece). Other than that, yeah, it really looks good.
 
Very nice. The only thing I'd nitpick about was that the clock-up buckle should say "CLOCK UP" first/before the sound effects play (which should be an easy enough of a fix since it's a custom-made piece). Other than that, yeah, it really looks good.

Friggin' awesome right?

It did say "Clock Up!" but it's really fast @_@
 
WOW! So it's already completed! I saw Jon was making the belt pieces last week when I go pickup my SHF CJ. It's really very awesome! I wonder is the belt still in the shop so I can go see the real thing this week. Good video review too! Thanks SasukeKenzan! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
 
My most wanted belt... nice review. :thumbs:

Thanks ^_^

WOW! So it's already completed! I saw Jon was making the belt pieces last week when I go pickup my SHF CJ. It's really very awesome! I wonder is the belt still in the shop so I can go see the real thing this week. Good video review too! Thanks SasukeKenzan! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

lol it's already been picked up by Tendou Souji, you'e late T_T

Thanks ^_^
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top