dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! Apr 30, 2012 #311 Dark Kabuto said: No one likes a grammar nazi dude. :redface2: Click to expand... It's not about grammar, but your post reads like you are referring to a book instead of the cartoon.
Dark Kabuto said: No one likes a grammar nazi dude. :redface2: Click to expand... It's not about grammar, but your post reads like you are referring to a book instead of the cartoon.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" May 1, 2012 #312 Dark Kabuto said: Saw episode 5. Click to expand... Where can I find it?
cosmos89 Lurker May 1, 2012 #313 Sentaifan'07 Xman said: Where can I find it? Click to expand... Torrent sites already have it.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! May 1, 2012 #314 Sentaifan'07 Xman said: Where can I find it? Click to expand... I watched it via a streaming site.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" May 2, 2012 #315 Dark Kabuto said: I watched it via a streaming site. Click to expand... What's the name of the site?
Grand Kougami Happy Birthday! May 7, 2012 #316 Alright, I am a fan of this show and I am amazed about how each episodes went. Currently, I am watching ep 6 of Season 2 online. *link removed* Last edited: May 7, 2012
Alright, I am a fan of this show and I am amazed about how each episodes went. Currently, I am watching ep 6 of Season 2 online. *link removed*
S scikaiju Guest May 7, 2012 #317 Just so you know it's against rules to post link to stuff like that.
dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!! May 7, 2012 #318 scikaiju said: Just so you know it's against rules to post link to stuff like that. Click to expand... Yeah links to streams are not allowed, but we should at least be able to say which site it's from.
scikaiju said: Just so you know it's against rules to post link to stuff like that. Click to expand... Yeah links to streams are not allowed, but we should at least be able to say which site it's from.
Grand Kougami Happy Birthday! May 7, 2012 #319 scikaiju said: Just so you know it's against rules to post link to stuff like that. Click to expand... Pardon me for that sir. OTL
scikaiju said: Just so you know it's against rules to post link to stuff like that. Click to expand... Pardon me for that sir. OTL
Keith Justice New Member May 7, 2012 #320 Grand Kougami said: Pardon me for that sir. OTL Click to expand... It's all good. It's more of a guideline than a rule anyway. Welcome to the Halls of Justice, btw. :thumbs:
Grand Kougami said: Pardon me for that sir. OTL Click to expand... It's all good. It's more of a guideline than a rule anyway. Welcome to the Halls of Justice, btw. :thumbs: