Avatar troubles?

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Yesterday, I tried to switch my avatar, and the image would only partially load. I just tried again, and the image doesn't show up at all. Is anybody else having this problem?
 
No, I know the size requirements -- even when I tried an pic that was 130x130 and 50KB in size it didn't show up. Only the pre-defined avatars will work. I've been uploading and linking from ImageShack, so now I wonder if it's just typical ImageShack glitchiness...
 
Mine just started doing it too.

EDIT: I dunno, re-saved at a lower size and it uploaded fine (the third time) ... but it is nor was anywhere near the 512 limit, unless that's changed but the upload page wasn't updated to reflect that?
 
Last edited:
And while I'm at it I want to ask -- does anyone's computer really friggin' lag whenever that Buick ad comes up? I hate that ad.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top