D

Dr Kain

Crunchyroll is streaming Garo, Gundam Recon, and Psycho Pass 2, right?

In Justice, We Trust!
Of course I'll be watching the two Gundam series, gonna be checking out GARO too.

Maaaaaaybe Cross Ange, but I hate how uninspired the main mecha seems...

Crunchyroll is streaming Garo, Gundam Recon, and Psycho Pass 2, right?
Crunchyroll has (at the time of posting this) only confirmed Terraformars, Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru, Denki-Gai, Karen Senki, Tribe Cool Crew and The Fruit of Grisaia. No mention yet of the shows you asked about, though Crunchyroll always drags out their announcements.

D

Dr Kain

Crunchyroll has (at the time of posting this) only confirmed Terraformars, Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru, Denki-Gai, Karen Senki, Tribe Cool Crew and The Fruit of Grisaia. No mention yet of the shows you asked about, though Crunchyroll always drags out their announcements.

Looks like I'll just be watching them the good old fashioned way then. Can't exactly support shows they won't let me support.

Both Gundams will be on Gundaminfo's Youtube, IIRC, if you want to support them. Just wait 30 minutes after air time.

I can watch it through Youtube on my phone, attaching it to the TV. I can attach my TV to the PC/Laptop and watch it through there. If I had a Smart TV I could watch it directly through Youtube.

Heck, there's apparently a YouTube app on the PSN but I can't do that because I don't have a PS3.

D

Dr Kain

I can watch it through Youtube on my phone, attaching it to the TV. I can attach my TV to the PC/Laptop and watch it through there. If I had a Smart TV I could watch it directly through Youtube.

Heck, there's apparently a YouTube app on the PSN but I can't do that because I don't have a PS3.

Have you ever actually tried watching Youtube videos through the TV or PS3? The quality is absolute garbage. I might as well just download a 25MB file of the show.