redracer2004
Member
Hello people. I am just wondering whether any of you guys here favour Armour Trans for Rider figures than the SIC like I do. Personally I'd say the Armour Trans figures are fantastic. Perfect details and of course, STEPS further away from the Soft Vinyl ermm, I call em Soft Vinyl Dolls where you don't get to pose them anyhow. I have pictures of my collection on the Souchaku Henshin stuffs but they are not the latest updated ones. I keep adding them to my collection, and of course some of em are HK imports already, like the Blade King Form and Leangle (almost similar packaging minus the Toei logo and instructions are in English and Chinese - but practically, being a toku toy fan for years, I live without the manuals and try to figure all the gizmos out. Do comment on my pics. I'll upload more later.
I will upload DX items photos soon.....
I will upload DX items photos soon.....
Last edited: