Are the 6 Star Wars movies getting the Blu-ray treatment?

*reads*
What the hell?
[hide]
636px-Comparison_of_digital_manipulation_of_spirit_scene.jpg
[/hide]

I can't take that seriously at all with Christensen looking smug like that.
 
*reads*
What the hell?
[hide]
636px-Comparison_of_digital_manipulation_of_spirit_scene.jpg
[/hide]

I can't take that seriously at all with Christensen looking smug like that.

You're just now seeing this?

Guys, Lucas released the original trilogy on DVD a few years ago. Each DVD contained the original untouched versions and the Special Edition on one disc. I doubt Lucas will release the untouched versions on Blu-Ray as it won't match up to his whole vision anymore though.
Yes, he will. The man sees the world in dollar signs. He'll do whatever he can to milk the franchise as much as possible (does the animated Clone Wars ring a bell?) You're naive if you think the man will do otherwise. Keep in mind, the re-touched dvds came out before the un-touched versions on dvd (re-touched w/added scenes and whatnot released in 2004, and the un-touched came out in 2006.) The blu-rays will likely be handled the same way. It's a win-win. Lucas pleases "hardcore" fans, and gets more money to boot.
 
Last edited:
Lucas released the shittiest possible version of the unaltered trilogy he could get away with. It doesn't count. And to hell with Lucas' "vision."
 
:buttrock::buttrock:

I gotta add this to my list forsure.

I loved all the SW flicks. Never had an issue with any of them. Can't wait to see Tatooine in HD.

This.

What was so good about Darth Maul? He's a glorified red shirt.

What? :disappoin

My Dad has the original VHS for Ep. IV, been meaning to watch it and see how different it is compared to the "updated" one.

I only have the VHS tapes for 4-6. I want to upgrade the picture for sure. I haven't seen the movies in anything higher than that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top