Anyone reading the Kamen rider Spirits manga

Impulse87

Member
anybody reading the kamen rider spirits manga? I'm starting to collect the volumes :buttrock: , the action is on a whole 'nother level, the sheer destruction that the kaijin cause, the overwhelming odds and ZX's slow changing of sides :buttrock:

if you aren't reading it i highly reccommend you pick it up someway somehow

can anyone give me a description of what's goin on? I can't really read japanese without the furigana, and there are no online translations
 
I reading it. Now. One of my local publisher got the liscence to publish it in a Shonen Magazine the version of my country.

Spoiler Alert!
I'm in the chapter of First Contact when Taki First met with ZX and the other Rider stop Badan

Well basically Kamen Rider Spirit story timeline is after Super One Ending and before ZX was created. So the other Rider was separated all over the world to been told how they are doing at that time. (Except for Riderman Story which was the explanation how he still lived after the accident in V# TV series, cause there's no explanation in X's Movie how Riderman can live again)

In that time also Badan who call them self GOD strikes. They abducted Human to be transform as Monster. ZX was one of it's I presume. After all the rider had a chapter than it's ZX time to be told.

And I heard in Japan the next Chapter will be continuoing at Black.
 
Hmm? Will it continue BLACK's story? That's great news! But I thought the manga is now far from finish.

Spirits is a very enjoyable manga. Good read with all the great plot and actions (which will never make it to the tv screen). I LOVE ZX in this manga. Highly recommended
 
I have only read until part of volume 3 which is the only ones that have been translated that I know of, does anyone knows if more are available? I really wanna read more!
 
snoopycool translated a few into volume 3. I ave been reading it raw from the tokubrasil forum. I've read up to volume 8. ZX really is awesome!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top