anyone one known a site that ship faster than tokusatsudvd?

I give that site one more week to ship my order if not I going to Cancelled my order, That site is starting to piss me off.
 
i've had good luck ordering from amazon.co.jp

i usually go with slow shipping though but it still comes within 2 weeks or so

but shipping prices kills you

if u're worried about not being able to read it...all of the ordering information can be displayed in english...u'll just have to know the kanji to order if u're searching for items
 
but shipping prices kills you

if u're worried about not being able to read it...all of the ordering information can be displayed in english...u'll just have to know the kanji to order if u're searching for items

You can find the Kanji on wikipedia usually. Usually it's right next to the title of the article. Just copy and paste on the search space on Amazon.co.jp, set the other space to DVD (easy to find) and you're set.

And the shipping is killer, but that's the price of buying official (I was reminded of the shipping when I pre-ordered Geki vs. Bouken).
 
umm ...i know how to type in jpn :P its not a problem for me... but its usually a problem for others...i mean..i can talk to my friends on msn in jpn.. i think i'm alright :P

yup so i buy stuff in the marketplace (@ used prices)..beg my friend to let me ship it to his house..then he ships it to me all together :D
 
Last edited:
I've ordered from them once. I got my DVD within 1 week - then again it was just 1 DVD. I'm waiting on my second order now.

This one is pretty good:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
If you choose EMS, you get your order in 3-6 working days, I believe.

I think he/she are wanting bootlegs, being they ordered from TokusatsuDVD.com, if they were to order the official DVDs from CD Japan, it would cost anywhere from $30-$100 PER DVD. I tried going the official DVD route before, but they're so expensive so I'm sticking with R2 bootleg copies.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top