Anyone like Piggy in SPD? - PIGGY Posted in the Thread!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Hey guys! I think it's my first poll or not. Oh meh. Anyways... I was wondering if you guys like/dislike Piggy. IMO, I don't like him. He's very annoying!!

So, what about you guys?
 
So far there really hasn't been any facet of SPD that I've hated so far, so naturally yes I like Piggy. I also like the fact that he's playing both sides: giving info to both the Rangers, and Gruum.
 
I know PR is made for tykes but the comedy in the series I can usually do without. Piggy's not as bad as Mora but he's still slightly annoying. I find Bridge's babbling to be annoying as well.
 
Hariken said:
I know PR is made for tykes but the comedy in the series I can usually do without. Piggy's not as bad as Mora but he's still slightly annoying. I find Bridge's babbling to be annoying as well.
Exactly, I concur.
 
He's tolerable, thus far. Not my favorite aspect of the series (which is natural, because he's a tertiary character) but he's nowhere near as bad as some previous comic relief characters have been.
 
He's not bad really, can get quite annoying at times. He's basically just vermin that's trying to live therefore he sells out SPD.
 
LOL! So funny when he won the Lottery! Wait a minute....5, 10, 15, 20, 21. I'M RICH! He just makes a garbage restaurant! LMFAO! 300, 400, 500. And take a thousand for your troubles.

You may be rich but you're still the same piece of filthy rotten garbage to me.

Why thank you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top