Anyone here can't go a day without posting in HJU ?

I may not post very much, but I can't go for more than a few hours without at the very least checking the board. I just... don't have much to say that someone hasn't already said. >.<
 
Yeah, i sometimes revise my work for the exams and log in and post at the same time ... still did not affect me at all since i got 2 'A's and 1 'B' for my exams :buttrock:
 
I post occasionally, but need to at least log on everyday or the unread posts just keep piling up and trying to read all of them can be tiring sometimes.
 
A day without posting? Sure. I'm usually still here though at least once a day to check on certain threads I follow, check my PMs, ban a few trolls...the usual. :thumbs:
 
I can go for much more than one day without *posting,* but *visiting*...

I have to visit for at least a few minutes each day and, if nothing else, check up on the 2008 rumors thread. ****'s getting pretty interesting in there.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top