Anyone have same problem as me when it comes to opening Toku toys?

Same with me, the temptation gets to me
I lasted 3 months with my RH Kabuto collection
and then one day BOOM! needed to open them

Ive basicly opened every toku thing Ive recived although one wasnt by my choice, (I got talked into opening C.O.R TheBee, but I didnt want to yet I still did it) Although I know a month later I would of anyway, temptation sucks!
 
My previous joke aside, I open every toy I get. I just fail to see the point in keeping it in it's box/package, because I feel that toys are either meant to be played with or put in an awesome pose on top of your shelf/dresser :buttrock:
 
Speaking Of US customs.. My go-phone was shipped from japan and under the contents list on the package it said "Personal Use Toys" I can imagine what people thought while seeing that on the package lol
 
So you'd open a Power Masters Optimus Prime first release? tsk tsk :nono:

Probably not, because I don't collect Transformers. I have gotten a few, and they've all come out of the box and been transformed and posed. If I get another TF, it'll be a cheap Masterpiece OP so I can do a SOC-style Black Version repaint of it.

But I've gotten plenty of MISB stuff that I've gleefully opened; there's a certain thrill of getting to be the first person to bust open that SIC Another Shadow Moon. (There's somewhat less of a thrill in getting through all the bloody twist-ties.)

I can see why people do the whole vintage MISB collecting thing. I just personally think it's kinda lame. I collect toys because they're toys, not because I'm some kind of archivist. If I want to invest my money, I'll buy stocks or pop some cash into my IRA. When I buy a toy, it's so it can be a toy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top