Anyone else would like to more toku from the 70's throughthe early 80's subbed?

BEcause a lot of toku don't like watching raws(myself included), I would like to see more 70's and early 80's toku subbed. These past few yews, toku from the late 80's though the 90's are getting more attention. I think that younger toku fans should get the chance to see old school toku subbed.

I watch RAWS all the time, but surely subs for old tokusatsu series would be something I support. HiNoTori fansubs are quickly becomin one of my fav groups; I mean, they subbed Amazon. They're doin UltraSeven. They're awesome^__^

The question is who wouldn't want more old shows subbed? Also the question is who besides HNT will actually sub a complete show instead of quitting one or two months later?

Because there's too much people that likes only the new flashy stuff. They dont knowe what they're losin, sadly.

Judging from the DL numbers when someone releases a sub of a vintage show? Apparently a lot of people just don't care about watching the old stuff.

So when someone does start an old show, it's important to get discussions about it going and make sure the subbers know that we care. Subbers feeling like "no one cares" is what leads to dropped projects.

(Well, that and older stuff being harder to work on... and most likely to be worked on by older people, with more demands on their time.)

That's true. If you work on something and you dont see positive reaction to it, you lose interest:-(

Kaiketsu Zubat is one that MUST be subbed one day.

QFT. Not only this though, there's plenty of stuff that deserve subs.

Heh , well take this as you may , but I am not working on these things for YOU/fans per say. I'm doing because I love the shows and want to see them subbed. My fulfillment is getting this done for the love of the show. So you'll never see me lose interest in a show because "not many d/l's" But that's me. So sorry to any one who may take that a certain way. I love the shows, not fans :loltongue: You can either enjoy the ride ...or not. And don't equate me with an "HnT" attitude or whatnot. Just speaking from a personal stance on the matter. Other members that are working on these so diligently probably don't have the same stance as I do on it. You can hate Kaiju, but don't hate on HnT.

ORE, SANJOU!!!
Yes Please~
I want subbed episodes of KR:Super-1~~~ :castlerock:

do you guys know where I can get some? x3
thanks. XD

Harumph.
I'm doing because I love the shows and want to see them subbed. My fulfillment is getting this done for the love of the show.

Actually, I'm quite glad to hear you say that. It's nice to see someone working on shows because they love them, and it's not necessarily a bad thing for the fans either.

The world needs a good sub of Akumaizer 3.

I wholeheartedly second this.

Banned
Heh , well take this as you may , but I am not working on these things for YOU/fans per say. I'm doing because I love the shows and want to see them subbed. My fulfillment is getting this done for the love of the show. So you'll never see me lose interest in a show because "not many d/l's" But that's me. So sorry to any one who may take that a certain way. I love the shows, not fans :loltongue: You can either enjoy the ride ...or not. And don't equate me with an "HnT" attitude or whatnot. Just speaking from a personal stance on the matter. Other members that are working on these so diligently probably don't have the same stance as I do on it. You can hate Kaiju, but don't hate on HnT.

If you're only doing it for you, why bother releasing them to the fans?