Anybody Love the Rain?

Hey I'm a girl and love the rain. I can stand outside whole day when it's rain. Sometimes my friends call me "weirdo" "crazy girl" "stupid"... or something like that but I don't care.

My favourite element is Water (yay yay ^^v). When I'm sad, I can cry not letting anyone see my red-eyes if I'm in the rain. Even my boyfriend cannot stop me getting wet LoL .
And especially when it's rain outside and I can't get out, I usually listen to "Rainy Rose (queen edition)" (from Kiva). It's just sad...
In Vietnam this time is "rainy season" so... XD
 
This might be fruity, but I like 'La Isla Bonita' by Madonna when it rains, also 'Human Nature' by Michael Jackson (R.I.P.)
 
"laugh: C'mon Quark, post how you really feel, don't cover up with comedy.

Remember, I'm here for you man! *tears*

lol
 
Outside of driving in really heavy rain, I love everything about it. Doesnt hurt that it's part of my last name either.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…