Any Tu Pac fans?



Moka O really did drop the ball there because he's got some cute rhymes but I think he'd be better off sticking with masters like Mad Child, Prev 1, and Flip. Wurd!
 
I really liked "To live and die in L.A.", "Letter to my unborn child", "Life goes on" and, "Rather be a......." cool songs
 
Lapit mga kaibigan
At makinig kayo (listen up yo)
Ako may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko(Listen closely ya'll)
Nais kung y pamahagi ang mga kwento
Ang mga pangyayari nagaganap sa lupang pinangako...


Well....that was more of hip-hop, but...
 
KamenRiderRyuki said:
Lapit mga kaibigan
At makinig kayo (listen up yo)
Ako may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko(Listen closely ya'll)
Nais kung y pamahagi ang mga kwento
Ang mga pangyayari nagaganap sa lupang pinangako...

LOL....Do you even know what that means? Hehe
 
Tupac's best songs were: Dear Mama, Keep Ya head up, Changes, and Life Goes On.

Anyone here litsen to A Tribe Called Quest? they were the best rap group ever.
 
Forever Knight said:
I was just wondering if anyone here listens to any of Tu Pac's music. Which songs do you like best?.


You know player. I like "How do you want it" and "I ain't mad at cha." How about you?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…