I'm tired of that, "gangsta pimp" rap. There's a fine line between rap, and "gangsta pimp karrot gold hummers with spinners and "hos" in bikinis and drinking wine in a pool" bullshit.
I'm tired of that, "gangsta pimp" rap. There's a fine line between rap, and "gangsta pimp karrot gold hummers with spinners and "hos" in bikinis and drinking wine in a pool" bullshit.
Eminem would get his ass whooped by angry 6th graders. Then, he would write a song about how much of a bitch he was and how much pain he was in (probably blaming it on his parents or some pretentious bullshit like that.)
Eminem would get his ass whooped by angry 6th graders. Then, he would write a song about how much of a bitch he was and how much pain he was in (probably blaming it on his parents or some pretentious bullshit like that.)
Don't forget threatening to kill his wife and all that other bullshit this bitch preaches.
I just heard his new song about his daughter on the radio while driving home from work and I just felt like taking a big piss on it. Each and everyone of this guy's songs sounds the fucking same. He is overrated trash.