Any singers in HJU? - In need of assistance

Ahahaha, I had a similar idea, doing a Kamen Rider cover album, to be posted whenever it ends up being completed. But I like your "Week" idea!

When you say "dubs of the voices, not...the original", do you mean you'd prefer people to perform those parts? Because it's possible to isolate the actual backing vocals & non-main vocal parts & use those in your karaoke tracks. Of course, not everything's guaranteed to be a 100% clean rip, but there's other workarounds & creative editing, etc. that can help.

Anyway, I've been doing karaoke mixes (performing and mixing) for quite awhile, and I'd be happy to help out if needed. I also don't want to step on your toes (or Koju's) with "another" KR project, but it sounds like all 3 of our ideas are different enough. Let me know what you think, and if I can be of any help, etc.
 
Yeah, everything is all about performance. Using one's own talents to fill in the void made by the "off vocal".

I was hoping that every song would be a full dub, not using pre-recorded stuff from the original.

Also, I'm just looking for OOOs Driver now. I'm currently asking someone (the one assigned as the Akira Kushida singer in Power to Tearer) about it, and if he says yes, then I'm stopping this thread. But if you can provide a good "cover" of the OOOs Driver, then send me a sample on how you can go about the OOOs Driver voice. Requirements for that are

-Singing the beginning TaToBa in the style of Tighten Up ~Regret Nothing~
-Singing the beginning GataKiriBa (even the Ga Ga Ga Ga) in the style of Gotta Keep It Real
-Singing the beginning RaToraTah in the style of Ride On Right Time
-Singing the beginning SaGoZou in the style of Sun Goes Up
-Singing the beginning TaJaDoru in the style of Time Judged All
-Singing the beginning ShaUTa in the style of Shout Out
-Singing the beginning PuToTyranno (even the PuToTyrannozauru) in the style of Power to Tearer

Concerning that last part, it sounds like this:
プ・ト・ティラ・プトティラノサウルス
See where the second "プ" is? That goes RIGHT after the "ty-ran". So it'd sound like
PU.TO.TY.RAN.PU-TO-TY-RA-NO-ZAU-RU (.'s representing pauses, -'s representing immediate follow-up)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top