Any good Toku podcasts out there?

SquidKing

Member
HJU was pretty cool, but it's surely dead at this point. The Toku Network podcast sucks. Igadevil only updates once a year.

Are there any good, consistent podcasts? Especially if they don't have their heads up their asses (like the MAHQ guys) or sit into overuse of in-jokes and references (like EVERY podcast seems to do).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I frequently listen to Radio Sentai Castranger, though given what you said at the end i'm not sure if you'll enjoy them
 
While it's only a sentai podcast, super sentai bros. has been super fun for me to watch, they just started their episode by episode analysis of Jetman a couple of weeks ago and its been pretty good thus far
 
While it's only a sentai podcast, super sentai bros. has been super fun for me to watch, they just started their episode by episode analysis of Jetman a couple of weeks ago and its been pretty good thus far

I don't generally watch Sentai. Booooo. But thank you.
 
I like UnKamen Cast which does a weekly/fortnightly discussion of the current Kamen Rider show as well as some older stuff and general thoughts on the franchise
 
There's a group of guys called The Fanholes that do podcasts. They have a Toku Thursdays and an occasional Sentai Saturdays. I was on one of their podcasts to talk about Zyuranger several month's ago and I'm going to do one after I review Shout!'s DVD set of Dairanger. They also do Mobile Suit Mondays among other things.

Here is the link to their site: http://fanholespodcast.blogspot.com/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top