Anna Nicole Smith Dies

As much as I hate to say it, I'm not exactly surprised that she died so soon after her son.

I was hoping that with her new baby, she'd be able to cope and move on.

This really sucks.
 
Damn, I heard about this first on the vesti, then heard she actually died on the way to work. I think I've got a playboy with her in it somewhere, I'll have to save it now.
 
I heard this today while I was at work by a woman after I asked her if she'd heard of TrimSpa. (I was conduct surveys for a living)

Needless to say, I was kind of weirded out and somewhat saddened.

R.I.P.
 
Next is probably Nicole Richie. Her eating disorder is crazy. You can't even call it a eating disorder becuase she doesn't eat at all. Now it's just a disorder.
 
LMFAO.

To Mega Ranger,

Cause god knows if you aren't affliliate, obsessed or sleeping with someone in Japan or works for Tokusatsu,: you don't matter

well thats true at all, I mean I've filled out all the appropriate documentation so that Leonard Nimoy can take any organ he need out of my body. My Live tag is B1LL PAXTON, and heaven forbid anything ever happen to to Dennis Qaud or Haysbert
 
I can't believe all the press that this is getting. A has-been, drug-addicted woman famous only for her breast implants and shocking displays of "untelligence" dies, and all other news in the world stops. You'd think that all other situations on Earth were blandly resolved yesterday and the media had only Anna Nicole Smith to cover. When I was a kid, I liked her boobs as much as the next horny teenager, but seriously, playmates OD all the time, and they don't get any sort of national coverage.
 
I can't believe all the press that this is getting. A has-been, drug-addicted woman famous only for her breast implants and shocking displays of "untelligence" dies, and all other news in the world stops. You'd think that all other situations on Earth were blandly resolved yesterday and the media had only Anna Nicole Smith to cover. When I was a kid, I liked her boobs as much as the next horny teenager, but seriously, playmates OD all the time, and they don't get any sort of national coverage.

Well there is multi millions of dollars involved with her life, a baby, a recently dead son under mysterious circumstances, and she dies suddenly, and some shady characters. This has all the trappings of a Lifetime movie of the week. I'm not surprised. Besides, sometimes I like watching "fluff" pieces instead of how the world is one step away from ending.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top