R RiderZronos Member Feb 8, 2007 #41 Ramses said: she's the first whale that can walk and breath on land? Click to expand... DUDE! U and I both know that's Rosie O Donnell...
Ramses said: she's the first whale that can walk and breath on land? Click to expand... DUDE! U and I both know that's Rosie O Donnell...
Kamen Wyrd Member Feb 8, 2007 #43 I'm amazed this happened myself. Now will this start a trinity reaction of deaths.
BigMac1212 New Member Feb 8, 2007 #44 Ramses said: ...Ok, Second Documented Whale that can breath and walk on Land. Click to expand... Who's the first, Shamu?
Ramses said: ...Ok, Second Documented Whale that can breath and walk on Land. Click to expand... Who's the first, Shamu?
R RiderZronos Member Feb 8, 2007 #45 BigMac1212 said: Who's the first, Shamu? Click to expand... ...uh... Ramses thought that Anna Nicole Smith was... I corrected him and reminded him that it was Rosie o Donnell =)
BigMac1212 said: Who's the first, Shamu? Click to expand... ...uh... Ramses thought that Anna Nicole Smith was... I corrected him and reminded him that it was Rosie o Donnell =)
BigMac1212 New Member Feb 8, 2007 #46 Speaking about whales,... http://www.etek.chalmers.se/~e7iceman/myndir/spaug/keiko.jpg Well, where else would you put it?
Speaking about whales,... http://www.etek.chalmers.se/~e7iceman/myndir/spaug/keiko.jpg Well, where else would you put it?
R RiderZronos Member Feb 8, 2007 #47 O.O OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now my vision is ruined. You bastard! :bawling:
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Feb 8, 2007 #48 I'll just edit that lovely little picture out of the post and let people click on it if they want.