Anime Sentai JamRanger!

xypher

Member
jamrangers_animate__by_xypher316-d51ujfi.avif

In this new digital age mankind does not realize the power created from technology. A psychic digital manifestation has arisen that attacks the fandom of geeks across the globe. These monsters are known as Llorters. Only one team has the oddly specific power to stop them.

ANIME SENTAI JAM RANGER

This is a little project me and some friends have been working on for the past year. We are going to start off with a Stage show at the convention Anime World Chicago August 3-5. We'll then post the stage show on youtube for everyone to see.

http://www.facebook.com/jamranger
http://animeworldchicago.com/

shonen_red_by_xypher316-d56bvhu.avif
 
Last edited:
I see Maskman was your inspiration. lol

Yes, I personally designed the suits and one of my personal favorite suit designs is Maskman. Of course I designed several suits and choose with the opinions of the staff and crew the best elements to use altogether.

anime_sentai_jamrangers_by_xypher316-d4cul5m.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top