Super Moderator
AAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY FIGURED OUT MY SCHEDULE:

Thursday
10:00am - 12:30pm Wandering / Food Hunt / Exhibit Hall
1:00pm - 1:30pm Magi Cosplay Meet
2:00pm - 2:30pm RWBY Cosplay Meet
2:30pm - 5:00pm AMV Room / Wandering
7:30pm - 7:45pm Johnny Yong Bosch Panel
8:00pm - 11:45pm AMV Contest (tickets pending)

Friday
1:00pm - 2:00pm Fashion Show
2:00pm - 3:00pm Sword Art Online Meet Up (Booth 901)
3:00pm - 5:00pm Wandering / Food Hunt / Press Lounge
5:00pm - 5:45pm Writing About Anime / Journalism Panel
7:00pm - 8:00pm AMV Room / Dinner
8:30pm - 2:00am AX Dance - RAM RIDER

Saturday
11:00am - 12:45pm Attack on Titan Panel
1:00pm - 2:00pm Tokusatsu Cosplay / Fanmeet
2:00pm - 3:00pm Avatar / Legend of Korra Cosplay Meet
3:00pm - 4:00pm Fairy Tail & Attack on Titan Cosplay Meet
4:00pm - 7:00pm Wandering / Artist Alley / Food Hunt
7:00pm - 7:45pm Eyeshine Concert
8:00pm - 9:00pm Wandering / Dinner
9:00pm - 11:45pm MYTH: Legends of Burlesque and Magic

Sunday
10:00am - 12:00pm Wandering / Exhibit Hall
12:00pm - 1:00pm My Little Pony Cosplay Meet

Side Note: I am also very disappointed they don't have a toku panel.

Also, if you're HJU fandom family, do tap me on the shoulder and say hi! I would love to have pictures with HJU people to put as a slide show or vlog :anime:

Last edited:
Lurker
I actually did. I submitted the Kamen Rider and Sentai panels I did at NDK last year and both were rejected. As was my Voltron vs Golion panel.

that sux, if i had the time i'd organize some kinda tokufest it would be awesome i wouldn't mind doing it or someone should, c'mon HJUers lets do it

Lurker
I'm going to be there on Saturday and Sunday. If people want to meet up it would probably be easier to set up a place and time to meet up.

D

Dr Kain

AAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY FIGURED OUT MY SCHEDULE:

Thursday
7:30pm - 7:45pm Johnny Yong Bosch Panel

lol This is the only thing on your list I plan to go to. No matter what, I am going to opening ceremonies and the GitS Arise premier. I also plan to go to the panels for Production IG, Chris Sabat, and Eric Vale. If I can get to it, I might go to the Abridged series panel unless I go to the Funimation Sneak Peak panel.

Wait, you are only going to his panel for 15 minutes?

And what press conferences are in the morning? They weren't on the schedule.

Super Moderator
I'm going to be there on Saturday and Sunday. If people want to meet up it would probably be easier to set up a place and time to meet up.

There's a set tokusatsu cosplay fan meet up, I listed. I'm sure there'll be plenty of HJU-ers and toku fans there.

Wait, you are only going to his panel for 15 minutes?

And what press conferences are in the morning? They weren't on the schedule.

Indeed I am going for only 15 minutes, as seating for the AMV Contest overlaps. :sweat:

The press conferences are for press only, so they're not on the official schedule.

Super Moderator
I take it then that you work for some media outlet?

Technically~ :anime: I'll be repping Henshin Justice <3 We're a legit media outlet and it's honestly thanks to you guys who visit and participate here.

Maybe I should also think about planning on what I want to see....

Nah. :) I'm just going to go with the flow. Although I don't plan on going to autograph events. Not really my thing.

Anyone else going tomorrow to get their badges? I don't want to be stuck in line waiting on Thursday.

Super Moderator

Nah. :) I'm just going to go with the flow. Although I don't plan on going to autograph events. Not really my thing.

Anyone else going tomorrow to get their badges? I don't want to be stuck in line waiting on Thursday.

I'll be dropping by to pick up my stuff right after work. If you see me and I look a little frazzled, it's either I went stir crazy organizing books by Dewey decimal or I inhaled too much label remover. :p

D

Dr Kain

I hate standing in line for autographs honestly, but this isn't NDK where I can just chill and hang out with the voice actors and make friends with them (we have made friends with several Funi VAs including the Director of Funi/s video releases). I doubt I will even see them outside of their panels and sessions though, so I have no choice. It would be nice though, as I would love to just talk to Sabat and Vale for hours on whatever comes up.