Anime Central 2008: HJU Adventures, Episode 1... THE TRAILER

Keith Justice

New Member
Good times.... but I need a vacation now to recover from my vacation. Drink every night, up to 4am, then up by 9-10, interviews, pictures, rinse and repeat.

Got a good amount of HJU funny vids and did some documentary footage for Matt Austin's Power Ranger documentary....

I need a day of sleep....... -____-

HJU Adventures, Episode 1: ACEN the TRAILER
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE THE CLIP OF YOU WITH KC, AND YOU FALLING OFF YOUR CHAIR!!

I am so jealous. I even made up a story to tell to Faiz about how I was there with you guys. :disappoin In my story you and KC and me had a threesome. It was beautiful. :(
 
I LOVE THE CLIP OF YOU WITH KC, AND YOU FALLING OFF YOUR CHAIR!!

I am so jealous. I even made up a story to tell to Faiz about how I was there with you guys. :disappoin In my story you and KC and me had a threesome. It was beautiful. :(

Soooooooooooo, you're coming next year then, right? :169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top