BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
So...I'm guessing that the next HJU gathering(of sorts) will be in Ashland, OH??

It's Judgement Time!
this entire thread confirms why I stay away from most conventions. Ew. Ew ew ew

I can see why! I mean, who'd wanna be surrounded by ugly chicks like... smtemp... *sighs dreamily*

AnimeCentral2006341.jpg

I can see why! I mean, who'd wanna be surrounded by ugly chicks like... smtemp... *sighs dreamily*

at first it sounds like you're calling me an ugly chick :p :)

here are my piccies ^_^
http://www.animedesires.com/acen2006/pictures.html

I had fun hanging out with you guys ^_^ wish I could have more! :( but I had a long drive home, so I needed sleep, and friday night I was so tired cause i hadn't had any sleep the night before.

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
smtemp said:
at first it sounds like you're calling me an ugly chick :p :)

here are my piccies ^_^
http://www.animedesires.com/acen2006/pictures.html

I had fun hanging out with you guys ^_^ wish I could have more! :( but I had a long drive home, so I needed sleep, and friday night I was so tired cause i hadn't had any sleep the night before.

Once again, I completely missed you :p

GrnPsychoGarren said:
this entire thread confirms why I stay away from most conventions. Ew. Ew ew ew

.....Because you're just a disagreeable, antisocial person? :p :laugh: :laugh: j/k

It's Judgement Time!
Sage Shinigami said:
.....Because you're just a disagreeable, antisocial person? :p :laugh: :laugh: j/k

Hmmm, partly! But no, because everyone in those photos (except J-man) look like huge geeks that would likely annoy me. Not to mention, yeah, most of those cosplay girls were fugly. I mean I like anime but I feel so out of place in settings like depicted in those pictures. Just not that much of a geek about it.

J-Caizer said:
I can see why! I mean, who'd wanna be surrounded by ugly chicks

Exactly, and hey if I wanted to surround myself with chics, I know where to go for that. Anime Convention is not even on my list of places to go for girls.

I think the only decent one was the Smart Brain Butterfly girl cosplayer. That was a good outfit.

GrnPsychoGarren said:
Hmmm, partly! But no, because everyone in those photos (except J-man) look like huge geeks that would likely annoy me. Not to mention, yeah, most of those cosplay girls were fugly. I mean I like anime but I feel so out of place in settings like depicted in those pictures. Just not that much of a geek about it.

Yep, I called it. Disagreeable. :p

Anime conventions are fun for those that like cosplaying, and funny for those that don't. Sorry, but for you to come on a board that's mainly about guys in skintight costumes doing funny poses and fighting other guys in rubber suits and say you're "not that much of a geek about it" is funny as hell to me.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Kimiden said:
Once again, I completely missed you :p
LOL! I actually talked to her, and sounded like a bumbling idiot...not even knowing it was her. It would've been nice for her to at least point that out to me...but NO...Maybe next year she can get some pics of the wonderful mask she made for me