Basically........ it's here. Count down ends in about 24 hours.

While I would've liked to've been packin a ZaBee Zector, I'll be bringing my BlayThrottle Morpher as it goes with any outfit.

I'll bring my GARO, GaoGaiGar, and Agito for viewing pleasure.

See you guys in a couple hours!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I'll top you on the Garo, Keith. I'm bringing my external hard drive, which will have all that's been released of Garo(which is all), Boukenger and Kabuto. I'm also bringing a ton of other **** as well!

Damn, I definitely wish I was going! Hopefully if I get this job for which I went to attend an interview for today, I might be able to attend next year...

BorgmanJayce said:
Damn, I definitely wish I was going! Hopefully if I get this job for which I went to attend an interview for today, I might be able to attend next year...

Knock it outta the park, don't hold back... when a real slugger steps up to bat, he imagines an arch, inside his heart... arching directly to heaven...... :170:

That's an intertesting analogy there, J-C and I just hope that it comes true considering what's happened in the past few months to me and my family...

If it doesn't... something will. As we're continually taught in our shows... fight hard and do your best. You do that, and no matter the outcome, you win. :thumbs:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Allright...Tomorrow night will be the HJU Gathering at Lou Malnati's!!! Anyone who is coming to ACEN is welcome to join us! I will be paying most of the bill, but I will ask you guys to throw in a couple(5 at the lest) bills my way to help out...cause I am a broke guy until Friday(that's when I cash 4 paychecks at once!) Afterwards, is Gameworks. 21+ If you're 20, I CAN get you in. The special is $10 for the entire night! Keith, Trevor, you guys give me a call when you get to the hotel so that I can meet up w/ you guys there, or give you directions