And the Nominees for the Next Captain America Are...

Bucky is the best choice IMO
I mean, he's to Cap what Dick Grayson is to Batman: their first partner and first choice of the original to replace him.
 
Bucky???

How lame and uninteresting is that???

I mean... what's the point? He's just... Steve Ragers, but not blonde.

Weak sauce.

New Cap = Steve Rodgers + backstory....motivation.....outlook.....history.....regrets....uncertainties..... killed Wolverines wife..... yeah, black haired Rodgers all over right there. :rolleyes2:
 
Guess I don't know much about him then... just seems.... weak.

If it was Tony Stark, I would've started reading it.

Yeah Tony would have been good except for:
A) Common Sense
B) Fan-boy outrage
C) You don't change a heroes whole identity 5 months before his movie comes out.

and keep in mind they didn't just Bring back Bucky and say ok, now your cap....he's been back for awhile, with his own stories building his character in Cap,Wolverine & Young Avengers

Me persoanlly, I relish the change because I've always hated Captain America....but it turns out That I really just hated Steve Rogers...and in his own words, "Thats a very diffrent thing"
 
I was a little dissapointed that Steven Colbert was not the new Cap (as he was as well). BUT good news, according to Joe Q on the Colbert report this past week, Colbert is STILL in the running for the President of the United States in the Marvel Universe!! :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top