OverdrivePrime Member Jun 27, 2008 #11 I can't believe all the bitching in a thread about hotness. Shame on you guys! Shaaaaaaaame! Keith Justice said: After a looooonnnnng and horrible day.... I ain't mad at this. :bueno_bub Click to expand... Man. That site is a thing of glory. This one made me Kal-El-oh-el. "Sorry lil' Timmy, no matter what you do in life, you'll never be able to tap anything as fine as WW here." "Waaaah" Women are awesome.
I can't believe all the bitching in a thread about hotness. Shame on you guys! Shaaaaaaaame! Keith Justice said: After a looooonnnnng and horrible day.... I ain't mad at this. :bueno_bub Click to expand... Man. That site is a thing of glory. This one made me Kal-El-oh-el. "Sorry lil' Timmy, no matter what you do in life, you'll never be able to tap anything as fine as WW here." "Waaaah" Women are awesome.
BorgmanJayce Member Jun 27, 2008 #12 [HIDE] [/HIDE] What can I say except "Nabeshin" always seems to be popular with the ladies for some odd reason or other!:laugh:
[HIDE] [/HIDE] What can I say except "Nabeshin" always seems to be popular with the ladies for some odd reason or other!:laugh:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 27, 2008 #13 OverdrivePrime said: I can't believe all the bitching in a thread about hotness. Shame on you guys! Shaaaaaaaame! Click to expand... Dude, come on...it's not about bitching. It's about who looks the best in the costume. And I think my pick was the best one.:thumbs:
OverdrivePrime said: I can't believe all the bitching in a thread about hotness. Shame on you guys! Shaaaaaaaame! Click to expand... Dude, come on...it's not about bitching. It's about who looks the best in the costume. And I think my pick was the best one.:thumbs:
kC Member Jun 27, 2008 #14 Fayt Leingod said: Eh, none of them pull the look off too well except for her. Click to expand... Agreed. The rest are just kinda skanky. Just a little higher kick and Elektra would have shown the world her goods :O_O:
Fayt Leingod said: Eh, none of them pull the look off too well except for her. Click to expand... Agreed. The rest are just kinda skanky. Just a little higher kick and Elektra would have shown the world her goods :O_O:
K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Jun 27, 2008 #15 http://www.bamkapow.com/gallery_photo.phtml?gk=22&gpk=178 i just loled at this one...
Kenori Member Jun 27, 2008 #17 Something I've always wondered: Wonder Woman is an Amazon. In classical greek mythology, didnt amazons cut off their right breast to better pull back a bowstring? I just dont think shes an amazon...thats all I'm saying.
Something I've always wondered: Wonder Woman is an Amazon. In classical greek mythology, didnt amazons cut off their right breast to better pull back a bowstring? I just dont think shes an amazon...thats all I'm saying.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 27, 2008 #18 She is an Amazon, but remember, DC didn't follow mythology that closely. Not even when George Perez relauched the book.
She is an Amazon, but remember, DC didn't follow mythology that closely. Not even when George Perez relauched the book.
Keith Justice New Member Jun 27, 2008 #20 kC said: Agreed. The rest are just kinda skanky. Just a little higher kick and Elektra would have shown the world her goods :O_O: Click to expand... Whoa! :O_O: Good eye! Thanks! :thumbs:
kC said: Agreed. The rest are just kinda skanky. Just a little higher kick and Elektra would have shown the world her goods :O_O: Click to expand... Whoa! :O_O: Good eye! Thanks! :thumbs: