Ancient Girl Squad Dogoon V - Talk Up!

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Guess this should get its own thread for discussion and junk too. It's the sequel to The Ancient Dogoo Girl that aired last year. This one's bringing back the main female character and pretty much dumping all the other characters for a fresh cast, joining her is also five other girls in ancient bikinis and whatnot. Has Shinkenger's Shogo Suzuki and Kenji Outsuki should be making a guest appearance too. I'm going to give the first episode a try, but since hearing they dumped the rest of the cast from the first show, I'm not too excited about it.

And basically the reason 90% of the forum would watch:

[hide]
31712dogoon513122249lo.jpg
[/hide]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHC-ylheSg"]YouTube - ???????????(????)???? (The Ancient Dogoo Girls)[/ame] - Trailer thing
 
Last edited:
Ya know, I do love titties (I REALLY love titties), but I hate watching shows, movies, animes, or anything that exists for the sole purpose of showing me that this girl in it has Double D's. Otherwise my favorite movie would be Barb Wire, my favorite T.V. show would be Baywatch, My favorite Anime would be Ikkitousen and my favorite Singer would be Fergie.

Really, I see no point in it. If I wanted to see women with big breast in it, I'd watch a porno and be alot more satisfied. Not really interested.
 
Well, the series, at least the first series, really wasn't too bad at all. Focused on a kid who had issues with his father and went into some deep development with it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top