An Analysis of Tokusatsu Theme Songs.

So many fav toku themes! Its hard to pick one! One of my fav toku themes of the 2000's would have to be Journey Through the Decade by Gackt because I would never expect Gackt to do a Kamen Rider theme, but he did! :buttrock:
 
^^HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE NEXT LEVEL?

next level is Kuuga right? I said I din't mind it. it has its cool parts...but the beginning is...meh, it was alright.

but if next level is Kabuto then...no...I din't like that song. why? because...I hated the girl's voice...and it was bad.
 
You know what I have to say I didn't like? ED's of the older toku (except for Black's because he's a badass). It was usually the main character just doing one thing for the full 1:30. Coming off of great OP songs of the past, you'd think there'd be the same effort for the ED. It's just as important as the OP for me. For example, Dairanger's ED. It's just Dairanger...on motorcycles. I'm not saying have a dancing ED for everything but Shinkenger had the right idea of stuff I like. Just have them do something like interact. (Except for Black because walking away from that bike is badass)

Clearly you've just been watching the wrong old tokusatsu:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQ7aCWdA_4&feature=related[/ame]
 
Or Maskman's ending:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlj4GIg4JKY&feature=related[/ame]

I also love "Biomic Soldier"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJOt9f6G98[/ame]

But one of the best damned toku endings ever:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcoGOlKYIp0[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top