America **** Yeah, Comin' again to save the Muthafuken day Yeah!

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Has anyone here seen Team America?.

I watched this last night and laughed my ass off so many times I stopped counting.

Did anyone get a MMPR/Tokusatsu Cheesy feel to this movie which made it soo cool? or was it just me?.
 
I'd rank this movie up there with BASEketball and Cannibal! The Musical. I liked it better than South Park the Movie. Especially with all the shots they took at Michael Moore and Hollywood lefties. Honest dissent is cool and everything, but Sean Penn would be much more believable if he knew what the **** he was talking about. Ditto for Martin Sheen, Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, and all those guys. :nelson:
 
I LOVED Team America! This was an excellent satire on "the war on terrorism" and all the politics behind it. Did you expect any less from the creators of South Park?

What I liked most was the crazy soundtrack. Especially that "Freedom Isn't Free" song. What a rip on all of those overly sentimental, patriotic country songs that filled the airwaves after 9/11. That, and "I miss you more than Pearl Harbor sucked." Great stuff.

-Master P
 
Yeah Trey Parker are pretty great, I think the movie I liked least from them would be BASEketball. Hard to say which of theirs I like the best; Orgazmo, Cannibal!: the Musical, or Team America. I saw Team America in the theaters with a friend of mine, it was hilarious.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top