All of Us are Dead : A Highschool Zombie Apocalypse

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member
All of  us are Dead is another Korean horror series that is based on a Webtoon. Webtoons are South Korean Webcomics that become a rabbit hole for Netflix to make adaptations. Back in 2009, Now at Our School by Joo Dong-Geun got viral and it got a successful run that ended in 2011. This show is based on that successful webtoon. The success of horror webtoon adaptations like Sweet Home and Hellbound inspired Netflix to do more live-action adaptations of Webtoons.  
K-Dramas use to be the biggest television export of South Korea. Changes happened because recently Korean Horror and thrillers becomes more prominent. With Squid Game getting SAG nominations, We can expect to see more Korean Thrillers and horrors coming to Netflix as well. Korean shows have smaller budgets so they have higher chances of renewal. Fans have more confidence in...

Continue reading...




 
I don't like horror so much but now I realize that it's American horror I don't like. I started watching Korean shows about vampires and I kind of liked them. So the next step was the shows about zombies. I clearly see that Netflix thinks they have stumbled upon a cash cow with these webtoons, so they plan to milk them for all they're worth. Everybody is talking about “All of Us Are Dead”, so I may pick this series for my late night Saturday entertainment. Saturday nights are the best nights to watch horror. LOL.
 
Amazing Show! I want a second Season and this is a Symbolism that Bullying is a virus in High School because all of these Started because of Bullying.
lying.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top