Akanishi Jin ft Crystal Kay - WONDER

mainly because I don't like their music plus a lot of them are really douchey but it's my opinion, and when they started dressing all jrocky and vkei'ish, seemed really..uh...posey lol but yeah my opinion really lol and yeah I admit their show was okay I assume you're a fan? haha
 
I am, for the reasons that you dont like them thats why i like them.
Maybe they all put an act but, ive heard people saying they are boring when it comes to talking on shows like Musict station, cause they about things that usualy dont interest people, which i actualy am happy about they casualy talks more random then any other bands from JE.


But thats pure observation.

But to comeback how they are douchy and all i think its all an act, especialy if you heard about them and theire juniors i dont think they all that bad boy and such.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top