"Training."
I can just see Hongo giving Kouta a intense stare down and then Kouta's fighting spirit returns.

Ryutaros : Defeat the inves...... Say it with me "Defeat the Inves" Can't hear you.

W : Count up your lock seeds and take down Yggdrasill.

Professionally Insane
*Kuuga rides up to Kouta and gives the iconic *Thumbs Up*, then rides off as the bgm "KUUGA!" is heard*

Blade Adept
"You say you unknowingly killed your friend and now you feel like you're breaking apart? Don't fight ever again, because you bloody well will!" - Sakuya Tachibana.

"Upset that someone who meant something to you and was close to you was killed by your hands? Why? That means you...may be a true hero" - Satoru Tojo.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You emote too much and you look too convincingly upset and in emotional agony. You need to do what I do and just learn never to emote and look plastic!" - Troy (y'know, Megaforce)

"I know you killed your friend and all, but look on the bright side. Look at everything that you have been through since and imagine the things about to happen. Everything is thus an exciting ADVENTURE! Now attack!" - Satoru Akashi.

"I know what the problem is. You've lost your spine. I'm a chiropractor. I can sort that out for you, but I hope you have a deep wallet" - Yukito Sanjyou.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO BEAT EVERYONE UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GO, GO, GO....Jesus..." - Momotaros.

"For Pete's sake, JUST BLOODY SMILE, SMILE, SMILE ALREADY!" - Saki Rouyama...or Candelira

If I were Bando, or anyone else, I would say...

"Death is a part of life, some people die naturally, or by intervening circumstances. But for every death, there is a birth. You have the power to keep that cycle going, but the choice to fight is up to you."