Adult Swim Upfront Announcements

Don't forget they're getting a Toonami original full length anime series, Immortal Grand Prix. You may remember IGPX from last year's total immersion event. Plus, Megas XLR has been on Toonami for a while and that show just kicks ass.

Don't forget the Dragonball Z Redub in May and Wulin Warriors in the fall.

Plus there's still Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3. And Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo Bo-Bo-Bo!
 
Maybe Wulin Warriors will be the next Final Fantasy VII.

I would kill to have Zoids Chaotic Century back.

And I don't care how bad it was, show us the conclusion of Fuzors.

Hell, Samurai Jack definately needs a damn conclusion.
 
Wulin Warriors is puppets... :(

I do hope Toonami gets Advent Children tho... I would love them forever.

For those of you who wanna see what s.CRY.ed might've looked like if it was released on Toonami.. here ya go. Courtesy of our very own, Kaiser.
 
Duelist Strife said:
And Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo Bo-Bo-Bo!

I wouldn't be too excited about Boboboubo Boubobo. That series seems WAAAAY too japanese to be dubbed. There's so many Japanese parodies and jokes. Even I have trouble really getting some of the jokes. It's too insane.
 
What's this I'm hearing about Naruto on Miguzi?!!!







THAT'S THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST THING I WANTED TO HEAR!!!! :shakefist

*looks for sawed off shot gun*

...that's just as bad as Naruto being on 4KidsTV...MY GOD MAN!!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top