Adelaide Kane, aka RPM's Tenaya 7, at Power Morphicon 2

Hell Yes. I love how you knew my answer.lol My thoughts exactly. :buttrock:

Though I can't be there, I'd be more then happy just watching it on youtube.

Jed if you talk to her, tell her I said wassup.

Yes xInfinity

btw your avy owns everybody elses
 
This is the biggest no-brainer of a poll ever, isn't it? :laugh: Oh well, just gauging opinion. Pity it's not a general-type con, as she's getting into cosplay, and she might have turned up as Sailor Moon or something. As it stands, I'm sorry to report she had to give the spandex back when RPM wrapped :P




Ass what?

Damn! What does Disney need it for?! :shakefist

What do you mean ass what? :laugh:
 
I thought you said 'ass up' :169: (or maybe it was a desperate pun about your favourite subject ;) )

Nope. haha can't say neither or that'll creep her the fudge out. DuH. lol

and yeah, this thread really is a given. :laugh: I double donut doggy dare someone to say no.
 
ADELAIDE IS UP FOR THIS, so let her know how much you want her :P

I know she's still in touch with Olivia Tennet, Dan Ewing and Eka Darville, among others, so let's hope she's able to twist a few arms into attending, too :buttrock:

Holy **** Jed, what you said made me so happy, even though your lying.

ADELAIDE I LOVE YOU!
:anime:

The person she needs to get in touch to is me.
 
^ Keyword, hardcore.

Deadass though, Tell to come over here and chat with us, tell her to add me too. and and tell her she's cool.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top