ACEN 2008 - The Official Pre-Game Thread

speaking of suite, wondering how many people are "in" for it. You made a post and no one really replied for it. I'm still undecided if I'm attending ACEN. I have a nice amount saved up for a trip.
 
Lemme just say this, i'll probally go to acen but not the Freaking Suite, I'll make sure to visit while I'm there but, the trip will be more of a Chicago Trip rather then were just Going to acen trip. The bottom line: I'll be there but not staying in the FS.
 
You guys can probably count me in to be there, unless something comes up :sweat: What are the rules about falling asleep in the suite? :169:
 
If I somehow manage to get there, I doubt Faiz and I will be staying in the Freaking Suite. We'll be getting our own room.

Bow-chika-wow-wow.....s'all I'm sayin'. :HG:
 
If I somehow manage to get there, I doubt Faiz and I will be staying in the Freaking Suite. We'll be getting our own room.

Bow-chika-wow-wow.....s'all I'm sayin'. :HG:

Good luck w/ that. From what I'm hearing, the hotel is completely booked. You'd be better off staying in the Freaking Suite, IMO
 
Hey Trev, do you still got room in the suite for 2 more? I got 2 friends that need a place to crash. I can vouch for them personally.
 
Unfortunatly I'm not going to be able to attend this year since there is a Stargate Con I'm going to next month, and I'm just not going to have cash enough to go to both.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…