A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Released

Administrator
<p>The original A Quiet Place was pretty neat: a suspense thriller where Earth’s population had been decimated by man-chomping aliens who see through sound, forcing the survivors to creep around as silently as possible — or else. The sequel, A Quiet Place Part II, was…well, I have no idea, because I’ve never gotten the chance to see it. I didn’t pay for a ticket, rental stores are dead as a concept, and the only place it streams is Paramount+.</p>

I adore how this series has developed into a full-fledged action horror from a slow-moving mystery thriller. This movie will be even terrifying because it begins loud and crowded and then taper off into stillness and emptiness. One of the main reasons I'm attending is the suspense in the theater during the silent parts, which is going to feel so weird.

fun bridge monkey
Horror movies and Lupita are had been a heavenly match for me. I love the way her face portrays horror! This teaser was fantastic! I am excited! I've never been more excited for a horror movie prequel! My all-time favorite horror films are A Quiet Place (1 and 2), thus I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this trailer since Day 1 was said to have received the greenlight. When I saw this trailer, my smile was the largest!

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
This is a prequel they are all going to die.

Wazzup!!!
I'm impressed by how John and his team were able to create enormous blockbuster-like sequels [and prequels] despite the initial movie's modest budget, small size, and amazing story. I can't wait to watch this in a theater and listen to the quiet parts like a church mouse!I'm extremely into it, and it's giving me beginning of the end vibes like in "War of the Worlds" or "World War Z"! I sensed that Joseph Quinn would be involved! There's no way I'm missing the premiere!

Without a doubt, Lupita Nyong'o is among the best actresses in the horror genre. I'm thrilled to see her in the lead role; she was fantastic in Us and is a wonderful addition. She is the best person I could have chosen for a spin-off film.

I'm actually quite intrigued by the prospect of delving deeper into the world of "A Quiet Place" with "Day One." Spinoffs often offer fresh perspectives and expand the lore, and with a talented cast like Lupita Nyong'o and Djimon Hounsou, there's potential for some captivating storytelling. Sure, sequels and prequels can sometimes dilute the original concept, but with the right creative team, they can also enrich the universe in unexpected ways. I'm cautiously optimistic about what "Day One" has to offer.

Vic

KISS OF DEATH
I'm all for a good thriller, but the idea of a spinoff for "A Quiet Place" feels a bit unnecessary to me. I enjoyed the first movie for its unique premise and tense atmosphere, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for more of the same. Plus, with so many other options available for streaming these days, it's hard to get excited about another apocalyptic monster flick. I might give it a watch if I'm bored, but it's not at the top of my list.

Queen of Selfcare
I have to disagree with the notion that "A Quiet Place: Day One" is unnecessary. Spinoffs can often provide fresh perspectives and delve into untold aspects of a story. While it's true that some franchises suffer from overexposure, I believe there's room for exploration within the world of "A Quiet Place." Plus, with Lupita Nyong'o leading the cast, I'm confident we're in for a compelling cinematic experience that expands upon the original's premise in meaningful ways.