A New Generation of Hope for the X-Men

Blue Saint

Member
[HIDE]
1278094518.jpg
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]
1278094520.jpg
[/HIDE]
Hopefully this begins the process of letting the genies out of those damn bottles, since Disney know how to make money off of Genie.
 
Hard to take anything drawn by Land seriously now... That must be the fiftieth time he's traced that same photo for the one with the blue chick.
 
I assume that's Mystique. Who's the other one?
Yeah that isn't Raven, if anything she is probably related to Apocalypse. Also I doubt the other one is Cipher either, although I did actually enjoy Young X-Men well enough. I think these are meant to be new characters and mutants. My guess is that they will form a new team centered around Hope, meant to actually live-up to Xaiver's dream and not be "X-Men"/soldiers/canon-fodder like the New X-Men. Anyway we will find out later this month in either Uncanny or at SDCC.
 
It IS the same typeface. It appears that this is officially a relaunch of Generation X. Makes sense, Marvel are relaunching/replacing quite a few titles at present, such as The Avengers.
 
[HIDE]
1278450670.jpg
[/HIDE]

Also about this talk of a Generation X relaunch, don't count on it. The use of the old font is just meant to get speculation and interest up in the new direction of Uncanny. Second reusing the name Generation X makes little sense now since basically it was a pun which would now just be extremely dated. Plus this is just baseless speculation I could see these characters as an attempt by Marvel/Disney to get around the Fox X-Men movie deal, but of course I am not privy to the exact terms of deal so future characters may also be under the deal.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top