I set a good deal with a Kabuto Zecter on this board and just now told my dad about it. What set me off was that he thought I was joking and simply ignored me. Have no idea what to do. I have lost ideas to persuade him. Begged for it too if you must know.
So? Any ideas? I'm desperate to get the Zecter over here. :bawling:
I don't think he will ever agree, since its around $90 for a belt you can buy for $20-30 at a walmart or toy store. Things go wild for imported goods, to where I can NEVER get the henshin belts, but only souchaku henshins figures are what my folks say are reasonable.
So you know who I was talking about right? I also found it on ebay. I believe the belt itself was $20.88 and the shipping was $40-$44. I know the total was around $63. I might end up asking my dad to get it there.
But my dad doesn't really like ebay so it could be hard to get. If only I didn't fail at finding the Zecter at the Philippines(something I regret GREATLY).
Seriously guys. My only way is either beg MORE or when Kabuto airs at my homeland when I go there in 2010 I can get it at the normal stores instead of hunting down the Zecter at an import store.
There was one import store that sold the Zecter. That was the place I failed to find. The thought of having that baby in my hands is mouth-watering. What I need are some persuading statements that'll make him listen to my need.