Forever Knight
Eye See You
Henshin Justice Unlimited would like to personally congradulate every single member that has joined. It's been almost 2 1/2 months now and we have all the best members that the Toku and PR fandom have to offer.
We've exceeded the bandwith already which is something new forums could only wish for.
We have gotten PMs from people thanking us for the top of the minute news/info which we get from Thai-Toku but alot of you guys don't go there so I take it that you are happy to see it posted here. BEFORE ANYONE ELSE I might add. We're also top notch in infos involving 'Icons' and 'Anime's
h34r:
The traffic here is stellar. I remember the days *cough*only 2 months ago *cough* when it was only Keith and myself online LoL. :anime:
Alot of you members have completely dropped the other forums you used to go to because you feel you get everything and more when you come here. Thank you so much for this.
Some members that also go to that other forum, the name escapes me right now but this is what was shown to me.
Compare a forum of 2 1/2 months to a forum of 3 1/2 years:
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2101&st=0
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=228
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=821
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2280
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2298
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=1
Well that's more than enough for now.
Anyway, I just thought it was a good opprotunity for HJ to congradulate all of it's amazing members because none of this would happen without each and everyone of us.... and the Henshin Hotties thread too
So in the words of the dude who like Farscape....
FOR GREAT JUSTICE.....
H E N S H I N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**goes back to henshin hottie thread**
We've exceeded the bandwith already which is something new forums could only wish for.
We have gotten PMs from people thanking us for the top of the minute news/info which we get from Thai-Toku but alot of you guys don't go there so I take it that you are happy to see it posted here. BEFORE ANYONE ELSE I might add. We're also top notch in infos involving 'Icons' and 'Anime's
The traffic here is stellar. I remember the days *cough*only 2 months ago *cough* when it was only Keith and myself online LoL. :anime:
Alot of you members have completely dropped the other forums you used to go to because you feel you get everything and more when you come here. Thank you so much for this.
Some members that also go to that other forum, the name escapes me right now but this is what was shown to me.
Compare a forum of 2 1/2 months to a forum of 3 1/2 years:
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2101&st=0
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=228
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=821
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2280
http://www.japanhero.com//forums/index.php?showtopic=2298
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=1
Well that's more than enough for now.
Anyway, I just thought it was a good opprotunity for HJ to congradulate all of it's amazing members because none of this would happen without each and everyone of us.... and the Henshin Hotties thread too
So in the words of the dude who like Farscape....
FOR GREAT JUSTICE.....
H E N S H I N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**goes back to henshin hottie thread**