Oh Belinda!, When an actress became the character she plays.

<p>Oh Belinda! is coming to Netflix. In “Oh Belinda,” the theory that all possibilities must be considered is explored. It suggests that we may be real in our reality, but fictional in another. It posits that an actor could portray us in a movie or a reader could read about us in a novel. The film delves into the idea that somewhere out there, we exist as fictional characters.</p>

The plot of the movie was extraordinary and amazing.During shampoo ad shoot opens her eyes and finds out suddenly in the bathroom of the house that she has no idea where it is. She is married with two kids and working in a bank. It is like you are Henry Cavill and suddenly you wake up as Superman.

The Official Reviews
I am not familiar with Turkish media but the plot of this movie sounds original. She got into another multiverse against her will and no one believes her and everyone thinks she is crazy.

We can be the same
One of the most influential but underrated movie in Turkish cinema history, in which the walk of the shampoo bottle in the final scene is quite memorable. Glad this movie will find an international audience.

Oh, "Oh Belinda!" sounds like a fascinating film. I like the idea of investigating the possibility that we could be fictional characters in another reality. I can't wait to see it on Netflix! The thought of being transported to another dimension where the character you play is a real person is both intriguing and terrifying. "Oh Belinda!" will undoubtedly leave me thinking about the power of imagination and reality long after I've finished watching it.

Do you still love me if I am a worm
So, to clarify, Neslihan Atagül plays an actress who transforms into the persona she played in a commercial in "Oh Belinda!"?
I can't wait to watch "Oh Belinda!" and then spend the rest of the day wondering if I'm a real person or simply a fictional character in another universe. That's some Inception-level acting, people.
Netflix, thanks for the existential dilemma!

Hey I just met you!
I'm excited to watch "Oh Belinda!" and see if Dilara ever figures out how to get back to her own reality. Spoiler alert: the answer is probably not by washing her hair with Belinda shampoo.

Being trapped in a commercial is frightening enough, but being trapped in a bad one? That's my worst nightmare come true. "Oh, Belinda!" don't give me any ideas.I believe it is safe to say that "Oh Belinda!" will cause us all to question our own realities. What if we're all just figments of other people's imaginations? I believe I need to rest.