Oni Press Announces Horror Comic Lamentation

Staff member
<p>Oni Press has published several books by renowned horror graphic novelist Cullen Bunn (The Sixth Gun, Harrow County, Basilisk). They can add another to the list this May when the first issue of his latest creation, Lamentation, debuts in comic shops.</p>

Have you read any of Cullen Bunn's previous comics like The Sixth Gun, Harrow County, and Basilisk? They were so enjoyable, and it's clear that he's a talented writer. I'm really looking forward to reading his latest creation, Lamentation, and I'm pretty sure I'll love it too.

Oni Press has always been the kind of publisher that ain't afraid to take risks on fresh and innovative stories, and that's what's up. I'm so grateful they're putting out gems like this one. Let me tell you, I'm already plotting to cop that first issue of Lamentation the second it drops. Ain't no way I'm about to miss out on this fire!

Keep your boards rolling
Dang, just thinking about the premise of Lamentation is giving me goosebumps! I can only imagine how freaked out I'll be once I actually start reading it. But what really intrigues me is the whole concept of metaphysical theater in the story. I mean, that's not something you come across every day in horror comics. It's refreshing to see Cullen Bunn exploring new territory with his writing, and I'm super excited to see where he takes us with Lamentation. This comic is definitely gonna be a wild ride, that's for sure!

Cullen is like a Machine, He is able to write multiple books and comics at the same time.