M3GAN 2.0 is the title of the the sequel as the 1st film comes to VOD

<p>The hugely successful horror film M3GAN will be followed by a sequel titled M3GAN 2.0. Fans have already formed assumptions about what will happen in the sequel, particularly in light of what happened at the end of the first film. Allison Williams and Violet Mcgraw will return in the show’s second season. This implies that M3GAN is not yet finished with Gemma and Kady. M3GAN’s Physical actress Amie Donald and voice actress Jenna Davis are still not asked to return.</p>

Megan is the reason why my spotify playlist have the songs: Its nice to have a friend, Dolls,Titanium, Tell me your dreams and Toy soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sequel might explore Megan's potential mind upload to Gemma's property's Alexa-like device. Consequently, it appears likely that the plot will develop further. The idea of Gemma and Cady coming back makes my pulse race.

If I have creative control over the sequel, I would prefer Megan not pursue Cady and Gemma any further. Megan might download a new version of herself from the internet, rehabilitate herself, and then look for a new family. If Gemma and Cady tell this family the truth about the doll, it could save their lives and save them from a horrible future. Megan may use their darkest secrets to blackmail someone. She is more powerful than previous killer dolls. I'd like to be a witness to different types of blackmail, including cyberbullying. There is more to the AI horror genre than slasher films. Because I liked the Megan movie so much, I am interested in watching more of her, but because she is such a cultural icon, I don't want to be let down.

Top 1 Anime Betrayal!
Since the sequel is years away, I am more excited for the unrated version. The first was so much fun, but I wanted just a bit more nastiness! The movie was originally rated R, but they decided to reduce it to PG-13 when it went popular on TikTok.

I feel as though I'm still lost in 2022. Even though the year 2025 is only two years away, it seemed like three years when I realized that the current year is 2023. It ought to be fascinating. I watched the film. I'm curious how they'll manage it. I can't wait till 2025 because I'm so excited to see the follow-up. In order to avoid rushing the sequel, they are treating this with caution and have a two-year strategy in place. Instead of approving a sequel one year later because it would cause oversaturation, they are waiting two years to make sure the won't mess it up.

K

KelbyKelby19

LOL at the SNL parody because yes Gays love M3GAN. They ignored a movie created for them like Bros and TV show like Real friends from WEHO but they are loving M3GAN calling her mother while saying Slay. When I was in theater I hear a lot of gays screaming fears and Slay whenever M3GAN is on screen.

Under My Spell
25 dollars is too much for me, I think I will just wait for it to be available for streaming because VOD is too expensive.

The Song Dolls and Its nice to have a friend now stuck in my head thanks to the trailers of this movie. Those songs are not even in the actual movie.