The Traitors : Its Among Us but IRL

I wonder what kind of edit Stephenie will have on this show. In Survivor Palau she is this tragic hero who was the last member of tribe to reach the merge because her tribe lost every single immunity challenge. In Survivor Guatemala she was this villain who got corrupted by power and became arrogant, she was also discriminatory to female contestants. In Survivor Heroes vs Villains she was a victim of injury and got voted off before the merge. I am Glad The self proclaimed Oprah in a Gangsta suit, Cirie is back!

I am the Omega
Stephenie and Cirie had lost Survivor multiple times and two of those attempts, they never reached the merge. Lets see how much better they are in this game.

No there are some contestants who have The Traitors as their first reality show. The crossover contestants are just there for ratings.

Resident Bronteroc
If I am there I will vote off the Big Brother and Survivor contestants right away, They had experience on backstabbing people. SO I don't care if they are not the traitor.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
So a person will be eliminated every episode? This is like a combination of The Mole, Big Brother and Murder at Small Town X.

High Heat
I wish they cast ordinary people instead of Z-list celebrities

Start a fire
Just watched the first episode and it looks fun. It does feel like a real life Among Us. I am rooting for Cirie because I know what she is capable to do.