Attack on Titan VR: Unbreakable Announced For Summer 2023

Administrator
<p>You’ve read the books. You’ve seen the show. You know being a member of the Scout Regiment isn’t easy. But are you ready to enlist?</p>

I'm chilling in my raft at the South Pacific
This is merely a teaser trailer for a game that will not be released until the following year, and it contains no actual gameplay. This is despite the fact that the AoT series is troubled, and almost every other game based on it has been a letdown. Furthermore, the development studio in charge of this title has a track record of producing titles with exorbitant prices and poor quality. My hopes for this game are not high.

Boss of All Bosses
Although there is a lot of potential for an excellent Attack on Titan video game, no one has yet created one. I sincerely hope that they are able to pull this off because if they are, it will rank among the very best games ever created. The fact that it is an official announcement yet all they offer us are texts makes gives me a lower expectation out of them,

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Even if they only make minor changes to the fan-made models, I have high hopes for the final product. After this, I have faith in humanity. Because the teaser is entirely text, I'm inclined to believe that something sinister is going on. There was not even a single game clip. They aren't giving us anything, but they still want us to promote a product that isn't finished. The meat supply is completely depleted because there is no meat for us to chew.