Attack on Titan VR: Unbreakable Pegged For This Winter

Staff member
<p>Last December VR game developer UNIVRS promised a new virtual experience based around the world of Attack On Titan. They said they were aiming to have Attack on Titan VR: Unbreakable ready to go this summer. It’s almost “this summer” and there’s no trace of the game, so your guess is correct — it’s been delayed. UNIVRS now estimates they should be able to get it finished by the winter. Whether that means a 2023 or 2024 release is up in the air.</p>

Well, it was awful. So much for the release in the summer. Not to mention that no gameplay has yet been included. I'm starting to lose faith in this one.Worst part: With the anime shortly coming to an end, there is ZERO chance that the franchise will receive a true VR release if this truly turns out to be a dud. Not for lack of desire or interest, but rather because the initial execution was subpar.For the time being, I'll cling to some semblance of hope, but my god man, it has repeatedly been demonstrated that even major devs would ruin a brand with a subpar game in the interest of making money.

Protector of the Ocean
Since last year, I've been waiting Attack on Titan VR: Unbreakable. Although the delay is disappointing, after all, nice things do come to those who wait, right?

freelance graphic designer
They should have released this when the Anime was still airing, The hype has died down

While the graphics may not be top-notch, I am beyond excited for this game! I'm really hoping we'll have the option to customize our characters or even play as fan-favorites like Levi and the rest of the gang. Although it seems like this trailer is prerendered, it still manages to ignite some excitement within me. At the very least, I'm expecting it to be a pretty cool game. It's a bit disappointing that they announced it five months ago and we still haven't seen any gameplay footage though!

Domestic King
After watching the trailer, the game looks incredibly amateur and almost fan-made. The graphics seem quite subpar, lacking the polish and detail that I would expect from a professionally developed game. It's disappointing to see such a beloved franchise like Attack on Titan being given this treatment. The character models appear rigid and stiff, and the animations seem clunky and unnatural.