Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, a speculation has popped up on Rangerboard concerning the next Kamen Rider series.

Nothing much, but the claim is that 2020 Rider will feature a 2-person team from the getgo. Male & female. They may either be relatives, or a couple. Grain of salt.

Personally, I like the general idea of it, if true. It kind of seems like they're wanting to explore something like Alpha and his girlfriend from Amazons a little deeper. Someone else brought up that it reminds of something done in Ultraman, which I do not currently watch.

Wish there was a bit more to go on, but I suppose, all in good time. No rumored theme or plot yet. There was a bit concerning toys, but nothing particularly coherent or useful. Something vague about an animal belt and a gimmick collectable reminding of the Eyecons.

R

raden238

I think the gashapon listings in September for Rider implies that the gimmick item of the series will not feature electronics, so its more akin to eyecons and shift cars. The current rumors make me think that its Toei's attempt to remake W, its been 10 years after all.