Thirteen lives, Movie based from the 2018 Thai Cave rescue

Super Moderator
Thirteen lives in Thailand got in danger four years ago, and the world became the witness. A Teenage soccer team and their coach took refuge inside a cave because they want protection from rainfall. The boys have no idea their lives will be in peril because the torrential downpour will flood the Cave. People were concerned for the children’s safety because drowning was a terrible possibility of their fate. 
The world prayed for their safety because the situation felt hopeless.  However, People didn’t lose hope despite of the grueling challenge.
An International group of volunteers risks their lives to rescue the soccer team. Despite differences in language and culture, The team worked hard. They are determined to save the thirteen lives with a future ahead of them. This tale is a real-life event is full of suspense ,tragedy and inspiration.  Director Ron Howard...

Continue reading...

Please watch the "The Rescue" documentary with the real rescuers and the soccer team. It's a fantastic story! It is the real story through the eyes of people involve. This movie most likely will have events fictionalized.

Suddenly I remember why I hate Elon Musk because he was a nuisance on the Rescue mission. The Billionaire Jerk even accused one of the rescuers as a pedophile for no reason at all. That guy is an a-hole and I can't believe people love him now.

This it seems amazing. Viggo Mortensen, Colin Farrell, and Joel Edgerton make up a stellar cast of the film's leading actors. It's remarkable how the entire globe comes together to save these lives, as well as the outpouring of hope and prayers. It was simply a matter of time when I was watching it on the news with my family back then before I realized there would be a movie made about it.

They can also make a movie about boy stranded in well in Morocco. Unfortunately that story didn't finish with happy end.

Reactions: JJ
Two-faced Gedou
Wow, it's very incredible that they are making this movie. I've always been curious in the entire journey and how intense it truly was because I first heard about this narrative during motivational presentations in high school.