The Husband ~ Do You Want Your Wife Dead or Alive?

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“The Husband” is a 2026 Korean drama, 12 episodes, categorized as Crime, Thriller, Mystery, Suspense, and Romantic Thriller. It is streaming on Disney+/Hulu. Memorable Quote: “The only exit from this […]
Read original article here:
 
'The only exit from this'... ma'am I need the rest of that sentence IMMEDIATELY. A romantic thriller where you side-eye the husband the entire time is exactly my kind of stress. Twelve episodes is the perfect length for this genre too, no filler, just paranoia. It's on Hulu so I'm starting my suspect list tonight.
 
OMG, I'm literally counting down the DAYS until "The Husband" drops next week!!! 😱💖 A crime thriller with romantic twists? SIR, THIS IS A WENDY'S, I need to know everything! And like, is the male lead super cute? Because I can't handle more heartthrobs in my life right now! 😂💔 I'm totally prepared for the suspense to wreck my emotions!

I'm here for all the plot twists and the potential for second lead syndrome to make me CRY! 😭💔 Anyone else ready to binge-watch this on like, July 11th and lose sleep over it?! What are your predictions?! I NEED therapy already! 😆📺
I don't think I've ever watched a K-drama with Namkoong Min that I didn't like.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top