:laugh: Well who ever it is is badass thanks for sharing it anways looks llike they have a complete collection but I'm no expert on these things clearly ... :laugh:
Yeah...I've been thinking I should've collected these instead of Figuarts. I might do that with Sentai instead of getting the Figuarts. What do you think?
Yeah...I've been thinking I should've collected these instead of Figuarts. I might do that with Sentai instead of getting the Figuarts. What do you think?
I could use some help, what am I supposed to do when I lose one of the antennae of one of these?
I have the ZX Mask and a long time ago, both the antennae went missing. I managed to find one while I was rearranging my room, but the other one, I'm pretty sure it has been lost...
Is there anything I can do?
Yeah...I've been thinking I should've collected these instead of Figuarts. I might do that with Sentai instead of getting the Figuarts. What do you think?